Click any thumbnail above to return to that page.
President - Montie Williams
Vice President - Dave Knittel
Treasurer - Dave Peters
Secretary - Doug Graham
• To provide and encourage an understanding of the automobile, its functions and mechanical makeup.
• To provide facilities where members can build, repair and improve the automobile.
• To educate and inform the public in regards to the safe operation of the automobile.
• To promote an understanding of the aims and objectives of the membership to the public at large in order to close the gap of misunderstanding between the public and the driving youth as a whole.
• To provide friendship, good fellowship and mechanical understanding among members.
• To take an active interest in the civic, commercial, and moral welfare of the community.
• To provide a means and facilities for social communication between the members and to afford them all or any of the privileges and conveniences of a club.
As President, I’d like to welcome you to the 2018 edition of the Eliminators Car Club.
We are entering our 48th year as a club and, are near our maximum membership of twenty five this year. We sadly say goodbye to long time member Gary Overli, who has left the club to pursue other interests. We would also like to welcome back longtime member Dwayne Fortney to the club! We are also looking forward to our Honorary member Brad Wall having more time to spend around the club now.
Last year was a great year for club Donations, we donated an exceptional amount of food and money to the Salvation Army. We also helped out the SCDRA with the drag races this year, sponsored a Jr Dragster race in Malta MT, worked the Christmas kettles, and numerous other sponsorships.
Our shop has been busy throughout winter with a variety of restoration to race car projects. We have also begun our soapbox car restoration project and hope to have it completed this year. Last year members logged more than 17,000 miles attending various events and shows.
Stay Tuned for another exciting fundraising raffle this year!
The final details for our 38th Annual Riverside Fun Run are being put in place and as always the emphasis is on Fun! We’d like to welcome Montie Williams as Vice President and chairman of the rod run this year. We had overwhelming support from the community and sponsors again last year, without that ongoing support our Fun Run could not happen.
With this in mind, we would invite you to attend our 38th Annual Riverside Fun Run on August 17,18, & 19th, 2018. This is a fantastic way to show off your ride new or old in a park setting with like-minded enthusiasts enjoying what should be a fun filled weekend.
Your Support is Appreciated!
Dustin Vipond - President