Swift Current SK
established in 1970
ELIMINATORS CAR CLUB
Front Row: Pete Fehr, Montie Williams, Andy Toth, Brian Sharp, Ron Schultz, Nathan Seibel, Dave Peters.
Missing: Cory Carlson, Dustin Vipond, and Doug Graham.
We have been unable to locate several past members and would like to post their names on the site to try to find them.
Please contact the club if you have any information about Steve Turner | Dave Mitchell | Cedric Clark | Gene Allen.
Dave Knittle - President
Cory Schultz - Vice President
Dave Peters - Treasurer
Pete Fehr - Secretary
The Eliminators Car Club was incorporated in June of 1970 by a young group of car enthusiasts.
A Blast from the Past
Since that time the Club has undergone many changes but still maintains the same basic objectives it started out with.
These meetings are open to anyone interested in joining the club or participating in club events.
• To provide and encourage an understanding of the automobile, its functions and mechanical makeup.
• To provide facilities where members can build, repair and improve the automobile.
• To educate and inform the public in regards to the safe operation of the automobile.
• To promote an understanding of the aims and objectives of the membership to the public at large in order to close the gap of misunderstanding between the public and the driving youth as a whole.
• To provide friendship, good fellowship and mechanical understanding among members.
• To take an active interest in the civic, commercial, and moral welfare of the community.
• To provide a means and facilities for social communication between the members and to afford them all or any of the privileges and conveniences of a club.
Welcome to 2020, which in our case is significant due to the fact that this is our 50th year as a car club. This milestone puts us in the company of a few Canadian Car Clubs that have achieved this status.
Sue in part that this is our 50th, I have noticed a renewed participation of our members in the general operation of our club. By this I mean more and more members are volunteering for various work detail.
The shop is once again active with members taking advantage of the facilities while it is cold outside. I look forward to the finished projects in the spring!
My hope is that this all translates into more involvement of members attending various rodding events throughout the summer, perhaps we could win a few club participation awards.
We look forward to our Biggest and Best “Riverside Run” yet, and with your support, I am sure it will happen.
In closing, it goes without saying that the workload of members is never going to diminish. Let us not forget the enjoyment of the social functions and the fellowship rewards from an active car club.
All the best in the New Year and hopefully we’ll see you on the street!
President – Eliminators Car Club